Jimmy Clewes Hands on Turning Classes - Info
Bring with you to class:
- Full-face Face Shield & Dust Mask.
- Bowl Gouges (3/8″ & 1/2″)
- 3/4″ Square or Box Scraper (Box Classes)
- Parting Tool
- & Roughing Gouge.
Please mark all of the above with your name.
If you do not have these tools loaners will be available at the class.
- Closed Toe Shoes or Boots (No Sandals, Flip-Flops, etc.)
- No Jewelry, baggie shirts and long hair must be put up
- Doors Open by 8:30 AM
- Classes begin Promptly at 9 AM
- Classes are Scheduled till 5 PM (Wed-Sat earlier dismissal on Sunday) Turning will stop at between 4:00 & 4:30 and clean up till 5 (Wed-Sat earlier on Sunday) .
We usually take an hour for lunch every day.
We go as a group to a local (Close) restaurant (Lunch is at the students expense). You may also bring your own lunch and eat at the store if you would care to.
We do have a refrigerator and all students have access to it if you would care to bring drinks or snacks.