Kreg Jig® HD ITEM # KJHD
- 50% stronger than standard pocket-holes
- Optimized for large outdoor projects
- For use with 1 ½” materials and up
- Works with the K3 & K4 Kreg Jig® and Kreg Jig® Master System
- Stop Block provides easy, repeatable registration to workpiece
- Face Clamp locks into Kreg Jig® HD for secure drilling
- Hex-Shank HD Drill Bit is Quick Change compatible
Bigger bit, bigger holes, bigger screws, and of course… bigger projects. Introducing the all-new Kreg Jig® HD – delivering the strength and confidence you need to BUILD BIG!
Designed with the same tried-and-true efficient design and hardened steel drill guides as the original Kreg Jig®, the all-new Kreg Jig® HD lets you drills holes which are 25% larger, and joints that are an amazing 50% stronger than traditional Kreg Joints™!
If you are framing walls, building deck railings, backyard furniture, fences, benches, or any other large project, you always want the strongest joint possible; and this is where the Kreg Jig® HD excels – strength.
The Kreg Jig® HD is optimized for working with 2x4’s and larger stock. It utilizes #14 industrial-quality, heavy-duty, hardened-steel, screws which provide incredible shear resistance as well as 3 anti-corrosion layers for incredible long-term moisture resistance.
The Kreg Jig® HD works great as a stand-alone jig; simply connect it to your Kreg Face Clamp™, lock it into place, and take it where you need to go. Depending on the project, the Kreg Jig® HD can also connect directly to your model K3 or K4 Kreg Jig® benchtop base for upright drilling.
Whether you build projects outdoors a lot or just want your projects to be built with the strongest joints possible… this is the Kreg Jig® for you.
NOTE: Be sure to check with your local building code authority before using the Kreg Jig HD to construct load bearing objects such as interior walls or deck railings. Building codes differ from area to area. Please reference applications in user manual
- HD Drill Guide
- Stop Block
- ½” Diameter HD Stepped Drill Bit
- HD Stop Collar and Allen Wrench
- 6” HD Driver Bit · Starter Screw Set