Oneway Strong Hold Chuck Set
The Stronghold Chuck is operated by a key. Key operation provides two major advantages:
- One handed operation
- Solid holding power
- 5 to 1 ratio assures powerful clamping
The body diameter of this chuck is 4½" (the largest currently available in our chuck family).
Note: If your lathe is less than a 16" swing, we recommend our Talon Chuck.
The following features are standard on our chucks:
- quality materials
- nickel plated body
- hardened base jaws
- manganese phosphate coated scroll
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Single-Hand Key Operation
- Our Patented Over-Extension Safety System (see below for more details)
- 4-Jaw Scroll Chuck
- Rugged Base Jaw Design
This wouldn't classify as a ONEWAY chuck if it didn't include our patented over extension prevention system for added safety. This prevents the base jaws from coming loose during operation.
A wide range of accessory jaws are available for this chuck to cover all your turning requirements.
The following Jaw sets are available for this chuck:
- Spigot Jaws - smaller turnings
- #3 and #4 Jaws - turning large bowls, vases etc
- Jumbo Jaws - finishing the bottom of bowls, or holding odd shaped peices
- Flat Jaws - make custom jaws and attach them to these plates
- Collett Jaws - used to hold a large variety of round stock
Adapters Sold Separately