Their composition guarantees a superb gloss finish when applied correctly—supplied as 31g (1oz) bullion-shaped wax sticks.
Two Minute Tutorial
~ Basic CarnaCrystalline Application
- Finish sanding down to at least 400 grit;
- Apply sanding sealer and cut back lightly;
- Apply your finishing wax. We recommend our Gloss Finishing Wax;
- With the lathe running safely fast, smoothly apply the CarnaCrystalline Stick with a little pressure from one end of the piece to the other;
- Use a safety cloth or paper towel to buff to an ultra-glossy shine.
Use for finishing small to medium-sized spindles and pens to a super-glossy shine. Not suitable for bowls or faceplate work.
~ Color and Aroma
Carnacrystalline Stick: Wax-yellow with a characteristic aroma or carnauba wax and microcrystalline wax.
37g product supplied in a plastic ziplock bag with card backing.
Store in a cool, dry place, ideally between 10° and 30°C (50° and 90°F) Where possible. Protect from extreme heat and freezing. Keep out of direct sunlight.
~ Longevity – Use By
Kept according to instructions, you can expect the product to last many years.
~ Food Contact and Toy Safe?
Unknown – product has not been tested
SAFETY FIRST! Always read product labels, wear appropriate PPE and take steps to
~ Product Label Warning
None. There are no potentially dangerous products contained in either product.
~ Product Warning Symbols
As the manufacturer, we cannot know all the uses the product may be used for. It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability of use.