Rikon Drill Press 8" Bench-top Model #30-100
Rikon 30-100 8 Inch Bench Top Drill Press
Tradesmen of all kinds can find use for the Rikon 8" drill press. It is just as helpful in the carpenter's wood shop for woodworking as it is in the mechanics shop for metal work. Whether you need to drill through a thin piece of wood or a heavy piece of metal, this drill press is ready for any job.
The 8-inch drill press features five spindle speeds from 620 to 3100 rpm, which means you can vary the speed depending on the size of hole required and type of material your are drilling. Large holes drilled into harder materials require a lower speed, and small holes in softer material such as wood can be done much quicker at a higher speeds. The keyed chuck is easy to adjust and has a capacity of half an inch for a wide range of bits, from HSS to spade and holesaws. Plug it in and get to work.
- The Rikon 8" drill press is a valuable tool for mechanics, carpenters and metal workers
- Rugged and heavy duty steel and cast iron construction for durability and vibration free operation
- Five variable spindle speeds (620, 1100, 1720, 2340, 3100 RPM)
- 1/2" Capacity keyed chuck
- 1/3 HP, 120 Volt, 3.6 Amp motor
- Table size 6-5/8”L x 6-3/8”W
- Column diameter is 2"
- Swing is 8"
- Depth stop w/scale lets you set your drill depth accurately
- Toggle switch, and speed selection chart
- Five-year limited warranty
This item will be drop shipped from the manufacturer directly to you at no additional charge. (USA locations Only-Lower 48 states). Allow 7-14 days for delivery.
Free shipping does not include lift gate fee. If you cannot lift the item off the back of the truck you will need to note that in order directions and a $100.00 lift gate fee will be added. The shipper will drop the item in your driveway it is your responsibility to move it and set it up.
All warrantys are through the manufacturer. Freight back to them is your responsibility. Returns on non defective products will require an RMA number from us and must be made within 7 days of delivery. Shipping back to us is your responsibility. All non defective products must be in NEW Re-sellable condition (Including box and all packaging) and is subject to a 20% re=stocking charge.
We Also Recommend
Rikon 8" Slow Speed (1750 rpm) Buffer - Long Shaft - 1/2 hp # 81-608