Shop Fox Knife Belt Sander/Buffer 2"x72-76" W1843
Very popular with knife makers, this Knife Belt Sander/Buffer features a cool-running 2" x 72" abrasive belt and an extended buffing wheel shaft for full-access buffing or stropping. The sanding belt can be utilized along the platen, above the platen for free forming, or against the 8" rubber-faced drive wheel. The infinitely adjustable tool holder provides a stable platform for consistent results. This Knife Belt Sander/Buffer is ideal for sharpening extra-long lathe turning gouges and chisels too!
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase, 14A, 1725 RPM
- Belt size: 2" x 72"-76" range
- Belt speed: 4500 FPM
- Left arbor: 1" x 8-1/2" extension with 5/8" arbor
- Height with belt arm horizontal: 11-1/2"
- Height with belt arm vertical: 37"
- Overall width: 29-1/2"
- Cast-iron body
- All ball bearing construction
- Approximate shipping weight: 113 lbs.
All warranties are through the manufacturer. Freight back to them is your responsibility. Returns on non defective products will require an RMA number from us and must be made within 7 days of delivery. Shipping back to us is your responsibility. All non defective products must be in NEW Re-sellable condition (Including box and all packaging) and is subject to a 20% re=stocking charge.