Skil 5" Random Orbital Sander # SR211601
Fine Finish without Mess.
This nimble, variable-speed sander has the power and sophistication to deliver fine, swirl-free finishes all while collecting the dust to cut down on mess. It’s ideal for sanding applications on wood, metal and plastic. More About This Product: - 7000-13, 000 OPM- Variable Speed Dial- X-Flow Dust Collection- Vibration Control- Easy to change attachments and sanding sheets.
What's Included: Random Orbital Sander, 1pc Dust Box, 3pcs Sanding Sheet
- Powerful – With a 2.8 amp motor and 13,000 orbits per minute, it’s able to deliver a smooth performance over a variety of sanding applications.
- Easy to clean dust container – The x-flow dust collector uses cyclone force to collect dust in it’s easy-to-empty transparent container.
- Speed Control – Variable speed control provides the right amount of power and control across different materials.
- Low vibration – Through its ergonomic design and a soft rubber grip, your hand stays comfortable while counterweight balance reduces hand fatigue from vibration. All so that you can work longer.
- Sand in tight places – With a compact size and ergonomic design, this sander can get into tight spaces easily and maximizes user control.
- Easy on/off – The dust sealed on/off switch makes a hassle-free, flip-of-the-switch during application.
- Number of speed settings: 1
- Power: 2.8A
- Sanding disc (millimeter): 128
- Sanding movements (p.m.): 7000-13000
- Sanding orbit (millimeter): 2.7
- Tool Height (inch): 5.5
- Tool Length (inch): 7.88
- Tool Weight (pound): 3.44
- Tool Width (inch): 4.8
- Voltage (volt): 120