A single-sided workshop grinding stone.
- Ideal for up to 3 inch plane irons and chisels.
- Precision flatness substrate.
- Complete with tool pouch, cleaning block and non slip mat.
- Extra Coarse 180 grit (70 micron).
- Guaranteed for five years.
- Recommended use with Trend lapping fluid to prevent clogging or rusting and assist in keeping tools clean.
- Ideal for flattening chisels and plane blades as well as achieving a shaving edge in seconds.
- Precision flatness gives the ability to also sharpen spindle knives in house.
- Includes clearance channels to disperse residue faster when heavy stock removal is required thus increasing the speed of cut.
- The extra coarse grit is suitable to fix and restore a damaged edge on chisels, plane irons.
- Can be used to flatten oil stones.