Negative hook crosscutting blades for slide compound miter saws and radial arm saws.
- Sawblades designed and manufactured to exact tolerances and give a professional finish in soft wood, hard wood, plasterboard, stone fiber board, particle board, veneer, plywood, MDF and hardboard.
- Used by Professionals and Contractors.
- Reamed bore to ensure precise fit to spindle.
- Silverbraze to ensure tip is bonded securely to body.
- Body hardened and tempered to maintain trueness.
- Laser etched on reverse to European standard EN847-1/2.
- The Trend name for traceability and a guarantee of quality.
- High grade alloy steel plate body precision ground to maintain flatness.